Are you looking for an Accounting position? Join Kontron Canada asan Accounting Clerk – Accounts Payable! Your mandate will last approximately 16 months with possible permanency. At this stage, teleworking will be mostly favoured. In addition, you will have the chance to work in an organization that manages major projects in telecommunications, artificial intelligence and autonomous driving.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
What you will accomplish:
Carry out responsibilities regarding accounts payable:
- Assemble purchase orders and invoices;
- Verify quantities and prices of invoices;
- Codify invoices and make data entry;
- Extract expense report forms in the Nexonia platform;
- Issue checks;
Participate in the month-end and control of accounts payable:
- Accruals and the last month-end postings;
- Monitoring and control of receipts/invoices;
- Various reports;
Support the manager to set up the audit file related to accounts payable:
- Master sheets and documents extracts;
Be part of the reception replacement team.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: College diploma in administration (option accounting).
- Experience: 0 to 2 years;
- Knowledge: Strong Excel;
- Asset: SAP;
- Profile: Patience, discretion, diplomacy, dynamism, autonomy and good team spirit;
- Languages: French and functional English.
How about an EXCEPTIONAL work environment including:
- A competitive salary;
- A concern of a good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path with various possibilities of advancement;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…