PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE:
The Accounts Payable Coordinator reports to the Account Payable Supervisor. This position will be the primary point of contact for vendor inquiries and is responsible for managing all vendor invoices, from receipt to payment, in accordance with established policies and procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review incoming invoices and distributes for approval and coding.
- Review expense reports for appropriate documentation and approval.
- Identify purchase order invoice discrepancies and works closely with Supply Chain to resolve.
- Enter all invoices into ERP system for payment.
- Coordinate weekly pay run and setup all payments in ERP system.
- Print and obtain signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Coordinate all electronic payments and obtain authorization.
- Ensure accurate banking data for all vendors paid via ACH/Wire.
- Distribute/mail signed checks as required.
- File all paid invoices.
- Coordinate and manage all vendor inquires and escalate as needed.
- Prepare analysis of vendor accounts, as required.
- Prepare and distribute annual 1099s.
- Assist Finance Department as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in accounts payable; manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Create efficiencies and manage continuous improvements to established processes while working to create new ones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Energetic, passionate and positive can-do attitude a must.
Work environment (include physical requirements)
- Office environment, some repetitive motion required.
- Some travel may be required between Revision facilities.