Administrative assistant - accountant - 37.5h - Montreal
Totem-recruiter of talent supports its clients for more than 16 years in Greater Montreal.
Totem is a team of 20 specialists who work on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting , finance, human resources, IT, legal and construction.
We support our partners on a daily basis with temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our partner located in Montreal for a position of administrative assistant-accountant
You will join a reputable accounting firm located in the heart of Montreal.
The values that accompany on a daily basis, employees are notably: collaboration, proximity and sharing.
So do not wait any longer and apply for the offer below!
Organization and responsibility of the position:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide customer service,
- Take incoming calls, answer emails, and manage emails,
- Writing and reviewing documents,
- Classification , scanning, sending and archiving of documents,
- Preparation of invoicing,
- Management of supplies, and what relates to the proper functioning of printers.
And why not you?
- You have an excellent written and spoken French level, and are comfortable in English,
- You have excellent communication skills oral,
- You are versatile, and are able to handle many Your tasks by priority,
- You have perfect communication in French, both written and spoken,
- You are comfortable with numbers,
- You have good knowledge of accounting software a plus.
- DEC in secretarial or office automation,
- Mastery of the office suite,
- 0 to 2 years of experience in an accounting office, an asset.
What our partner offers:
- Permanent position
- 37.5 Monday to Friday face-to-face,
- A competitive salary on the market,
- Social benefits: health and dental insurance,
- A small, cohesive team with a low turnover rate.
Would you like to know more or you know someone who po would be interested? so do not hesitate to contact me directly by email at or by phone at 514-954-3883 # 226
Looking forward to discussing with you!