Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
This position is for you if you are looking to join a law firm of renowned in business law.
Speaking of the organization chart, you report to the Senior Director, Administration and the Senior Director, Students, Staff and Professional Development. Occasionally, the chosen person will be called upon to offer support to the Senior Director, Human Resources as well.
- Manage and coordinate the agendas of the directors;
- Organize travel and make the necessary reservations for the directors;
- Respond to inquiries received by telephone and by mail electronic and transmit messages;
- Write and correct communications, memos, letters, reports and other administrative documents while ensuring their formatting according to cabinet standards;
- Compile, where appropriate, data, statistics and other information for the departments concerned;
- Manage the invoices of the departments concerned;
- Forward postal mail and other documents received and coordinate the circulation of information internally and with other services;
- Maintain manual and computerized filing systems for information files and take care of archiving;
- Participate in coordination of the annual membership evaluation process;
- Participate in the coordination of the student recruitment process;
- Any other task related in support of the directors.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Professional secondary school diploma (DEP) or college diploma (DEC) in office automation;
- 1 to 3 years experience in general secretarial work;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- French and English bilingualism;
- Reliability, professionalism, punctuality, team spirit, discretion;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously, while prioritizing Tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV