For almost 25 years, the Family Help Center has provided moral, psychological, nutritional and legal assistance to women and families who are victims of all forms of violence. The family support center has grown over time to become a multidisciplinary organization that has won the respect and admiration of all its members, partners and beneficiaries.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Summary of the function
Under the responsibility of the person responsible, the administrative assistant takes care of the reception, receiving calls and general office work.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Greet visitors, respond to their requests for general information or direct them to the appropriate people.
- Receive, date and distribute mail and email according to established methods and send various documents such as activity reports of participants' attendance, etc.
- Collaborate in the identification of needs in terms of activities, materials, equipment and other resources.
- Act as resource person rce: reception, registrations, observance of security rules and standards.
- File, verify, maintain archives and codify various documents, correspondence and others.
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with other members of the salaried staff.
- Perform all other tasks related to their function, at the request of the person in charge.
- Participate in all other activities related to the centre's activities.
- Participate in the associative life of the center.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR (job requirements)
- Very good knowledge of French and Portuguese spoken and written;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Interpersonal skills, autonomy, ease of communication, dynamism, initiative and sense of responsibility;
- Good knowledge of computers, software in Windows environment.
- Availability of day e evening hours according to the needs of the center.
WE OFFER (working conditions)
- 35 hours per week with flexibility
- Salary to be discussed according to experience
- Permanent contract after the probationary period
- Date of employment: as soon as possible
- Payment of professional training costs related to the position and according to the financial possibilities of the Center
HOW TO APPLY
- If your profile meets these criteria, we invite you to send your CV and the answer to these 2 questions:
- Why does this position represent the logical next step in your career?
- What are the 3 concrete examples that demonstrate that you would be the ideal candidate for this position?
If you have any questions about this offer, please not to contact us at 514 982-0804.
Please note that applications will be evaluated upon receipt to fill the position quickly.
The use of the feminine / masculine gender was adopted in order to facilitate the reading of this description and has no discriminatory intention.
NOTE: People benefiting from a wage subsidy as part of an Emploi-Québec program will be privileged.