Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out large-scale projects? Join us! The consulting engineering firm Bouthillette Parizeau specializes in building. Our employees are passionate about and integrate the principles of sustainable development into all of our projects in order to help save the planet. His daring and avant-garde achievements have earned him an enviable reputation recognized by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 500 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
Bouthillette Parizeau is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for its office in Laval.
- Actively participate in the support of a professional in the management of his daily activities: monitoring his agenda , timesheets, emails, expense accounts, etc.
- Write, review and format various documents: letters, reports, quotes, etc.
- Edit different documents; such as service offers and construction documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings and other internal and external activities
- Other administrative tasks required by the team
- DEP in office automation or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written
- Excellent command of MS Word software
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and excellent ability to manage priorities
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and PDF-XChange software
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly working environment in full growth
- A flexible summer schedule all year round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent support through a program same sponsorship
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.