(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05The incumbent supports the general manager and all managers of a medium-sized caisse in carrying out various administrative support and secretarial tasks. Activities include assisting with the planning and coordination of management activities.
General Information on the Position
- Support the general manager and caisse managers in managing and monitoring their schedules, phone calls, emails and mail.
- Coordinate the delivery of various files to the Management Committee, Board of Directors, Board of Supervision, Board of Ethics and other committees.
- Prepare for and attend various meetings, including those of the Management Committee and the Board of Directors. Take minutes and follow up with any business that arises.
- Participate in organizing logistics for various events (e.g. team meetings, committees, general meetings, training courses, telephone conferences, travel, public relations activities).
- Provide support in coordinating internal caisse communications (e.g. employee meetings, annual general meetings, special meetings).
- Perform various internal management administrative tasks (e.g. tracking sales, maintaining the scorecard, monitoring expense accounts, managing inventory and equipment, conducting performance evaluations).
- Manage documents and update records related to various sectors (e.g. filing, purging and storage) in accordance with current practices and regulations.
- Perform various secretarial duties including drafting, formatting, updating, creating and revising the language of information documents generated by various sectors.
- Support the general manager and managers in retrieving information, carrying out business processes and using information systems.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of French spelling and grammar
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de Bordeaux-Cartierville-Saint-Laurent