Join the new CPCPA team, the provincial board of the Québec automotive services industry, a dynamic organization responsible for developing training and qualifying exams for automotive mechanics, heavy vehicle mechanics, coachers and painters in Quebec. We are looking for motivated people, dynamic who like to take up new challenges. Come and use your full potential with us!
Culture at CPCPA, it is:
- talented and passionate teams;
- modes of Flexible work, adapted to your reality (presential and remote hybrid mode);
- flexible time;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A human, responsible, friendly and integrity environment.
What we are missing to continue to shine our team, it is a bilingual administrative assistant who Stand out by its rigor and skills, in order to assist the Provincial Coordinator with Electric Vehicle Skills Training Projects.
- Administrative and Financial Tracking of Training;
- Support for the deployment of projects and team support;
- aid for the development and operations of the website;
- tracking certifications and certifications of Training;
- s technical upport for the platforms they and moodle;
- drafting, revision and layout of various documents mainly in French;
- support for the organization of events;
- Support for the planning and monitoring of meetings, projects, etc.;
- followed by all other related tasks.