(Work place: 15, rue Principale Est Cookshire-Eaton)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent supports the general manager and/or the manager(s) of a small-sized caisse in carrying out various administrative support and secretarial activities, as per managers' detailed instructions. He or she assists with carrying out management activities, as needed.
General Information on the Position
- Support the general manager and/or the manager(s) in planning and coordinating management activities and input and track scheduling information. Follow up on phone calls, emails and mail for managers.
- Produce various documents (e.g. records, minutes, reports, statistics, and balance sheets).
- Participate in organizing logistics for various events (e.g. team meetings, committees, general meetings, training courses, telephone conferences, travel, public relations activities).
- Perform various internal management administrative tasks (e.g. tracking sales, maintaining the scorecard, monitoring expense accounts, managing inventory and equipment, conducting performance evaluations).
- Manage documents and update records related to various sectors (e.g. filing, purging and storage) in accordance with current practices and regulations.
- Perform various secretarial duties including drafting, formatting, updating, creating and revising the language of information documents generated by various sectors.
- Support the general manager and/or managers in retrieving information, carrying out business processes and using information systems.
Other working conditions
- The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work #LI-Hybrid
- Number of job available : 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of French spelling and grammar
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Understanding of telephone protocol
- Knowledge of service standards
- Professionalism and attention to detail
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins du Haut-Saint-François