Our business relationships and those built with our employees are based on the customer experience. We make it our mission. We rely on self-improvement, teamwork, openness and respect.
We are proud to be an inclusive, inclusive company where every individual is considered in its entirety.
For you, teamwork, openness, respect and self-transcendence are values that you share, know that we highlight them.
Our administrative assistant, based at our Sherbrooke branch, will be responsible, through his welcome and his customer orientation, to make everyone feel welcome and a sense of belonging is created. Through administrative support, it will contribute to the sound management of information by contributing to the quality and reliability of information
- Competitive salary
- Family structure
- Well-established, established company
- Innovative technologies
- Employees and experienced leaders
- Stable day schedule
- Group insurance plan paid 50% by the employer
- Possibility of joining with the FTQ to an RRSP +
- Social activities
- A growing environment
Nature of role:
- Answer phone calls and if necessary direct them to the right person
- Make the toner orders
- Make service calls
- Manage the invoicing of orders and work orders of our technicians
- Enter the receivable checks into our internal systems
- Take out the statements and send them to the customers
- Manage device billing
- Take charge of meter readings and process billing for customers
- Studies in the secretarial, administrative or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Essential mastery of French and written and spoken English
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Rigor, reliability and punctuality
- Interest in teamwork
- Fast data entry
* Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.
* The use of the masculine aims to lighten the text