GBi is looking for an Administrative Assistant with consulting engineering experience for our Montreal office. The incumbent acts as administrative assistant in a mechanical and electrical team within the building.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Prepare various technical documents with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project;
· Correct, layout and assemble various engineering documents (service offerings, specifications, technical reports, bids, project notes, activity reports, etc.);
· Execute general office work (file tracking, progress reports, letters, etc.);
· Archiving documents and reports produced during the monitoring work management mandate;
· Follow up on the documentation (project file, CV, form, etc);
· Compile various tables.
· Diploma of professional or college studies in secretarial work;
· Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project;
· 5 years or more of experience in a similar position;
· Experience in consulting engineering;
· Excellent aptitude for reviewing and correcting technical documents;
· Possess an understanding of the various forms and procedures of the MTQ (asset);
· Have a perfect command of the French language both orally and in writing (English is an asset);
· Sense of work organization and increased concern, detail, creativity, ability to handle stress and priorities, great flexibility, sense of initiative and autonomy.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at