(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent supports the general manager and/or the manager(s) of a small-sized caisse in carrying out various administrative support and secretarial activities, as per managers' detailed instructions. He or she assists with carrying out management activities, as needed.
- Support the general manager and/or the manager(s) in planning and coordinating management activities and input and track scheduling information. Follow up on phone calls, emails and mail for managers.
- Produce various documents (e.g. records, minutes, reports, statistics, and balance sheets).
- Participate in organizing logistics for various events (e.g. team meetings, committees, general meetings, training courses, telephone conferences, travel, public relations activities).
- Perform various internal management administrative tasks (e.g. tracking sales, maintaining the scorecard, monitoring expense accounts, managing inventory and equipment, conducting performance evaluations).
- Manage documents and update records related to various sectors (e.g. filing, purging and storage) in accordance with current practices and regulations.
- Perform various secretarial duties including drafting, formatting, updating, creating and revising the language of information documents generated by various sectors.
- Support the general manager and/or managers in retrieving information, carrying out business processes and using information systems.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- nowledge of French spelling and grammar
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Understanding of telephone protocol
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de Limoilou