(32h50 / week)
Our client, a company working in the government field, is looking for an administrative assistant.
- Prepare billing and tracking of cash receipts for products and services where applicable.
- Perform the word processing and layout of various documents (tender document, correspondence, reports, promotional documents, reports, lists, etc.) related to the representation and sale of management products and services, and ensures appropriate follow-ups (approval, reproduction, distribution).
- Perform Layout
- Participate in the organization of the meetings of the different committees related to the representation and sale of the products and services of the management (convocation and follow-up).
- Update databases and reports on the products and services of management and its clients.
- Prepare, route and compile a variety of surveys related to bundled products and services.
- Support the purchasing advisor in customer service, follow-up with external suppliers or affiliate partners, and prepare the necessary documents for solicitation
- During the annual meetings and other major events organized, ensure various tasks, such as reception and registration, support to the secretariat, the press room and professionals, etc.
- Undertake, under the supervision of the researcher and documentalist, the decommissioning of files related to the representation and sale of the products and services of management according to the retention schedule.
- Excellent French spoken and written; functional knowledge of English
- Functional Knowledge of Membership Management Software
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Secretarial or equivalent
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software, mainly Excel
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Lysiane Perret at
Note: In this paper, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text.