(40h / week)
Our client, an accounting firm, is looking for an administrative assistant.
- Process bankruptcy filing documents.
- Prepare forms and establish payment terms as directed.
- Schedule appointments with clients.
- Monitor payments and check deposits.
- Review income and expense statements.
- Manage evidence and claims received.
- Conduct background and credit searches and checks.
- Process bank deposits and perform deposit checks.
- Extract reports and review client status for follow-up.
- Pick up and deliver documents to the courthouse or other designated locations.
- Filing documents.
- Open, close, organize and maintain insolvency files.
- Write, format, assemble and reread drafts.
- Answer and forward calls.
- Greet customers.
- Manage packages and mail received or to be shipped.
- Provide administrative support to consultants, directors and associates.
- Digitize and transmit documents electronically.
- Prepare letters as directed using templates.
- Process Expense Reimbursements.
- Answer questions.
- Book flights and hotel rooms, and generally manage the staff calendar.
- Communicate and collaborate with the team for client service delivery and information flow.
- Provide support and guidance to other team members.
- Register team meetings on the calendar.
- Experience in a professional service, especially in insolvency, an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Three (3) to (5) years of experience in an administrative assistant or support position.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing calls over a telephone system.
- Understand Lotus Notes and internal databases an asset.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Lysiane Perret
Note: In this paper, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding weight to the text.