(40h / week)
Our client, an accounting firm, is looking for an administrative assistant.
- Prepare correspondence, notes, various templates and forms, presentations and service offerings.
- Formatting and proofreading mission letters, financial statements and other related documents.
- Prepare quotes.
- Manage Expense Reports.
- Produce weekly reports on work in progress and accounts receivable.
- Update Timesheets.
- Maintain the firm's client database.
- Provide internal and external communication by tracking various client or internal files.
- Manage partners' calendars, contacts and emails.
- Organize meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Support and replace other administrative support as needed.
- Filter phone calls.
- Perform fax sending, printing, scanning and filing tasks.
- Assume other tasks / projects as needed.
- College Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (French and English).
- IT Skills: Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), CaseWare, an asset.
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
- Importance of confidentiality.
- Dynamic Personality and Responsibility.
- Prioritized approach, initiative, foresight and proven time management and timeliness skills.
- Client orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and within a team.
- Ease of adaptation and flexibility, since overtime could be requested.
- Knowledge of CaseWare an asset.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Lysiane Perret at
Note: In this document, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text.