INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a bilingual Administrative Assistant who is versatile and highly organized, with strong communication and interpersonal skills. They will work closely with the National Vice-President of Communications, Marketing and East Government Affairs in addition to providing administrative support for all departmental activities.
- Manage the Vice-President’s schedule and email inbox and produce expense reports;
- Prepare and ensure quality control for various documents (letters, presentation materials, tracking spreadsheets, agreements and meeting minutes);
- Coordinate all external requests for information regarding government affairs;
- Keep the department’s files and documents in order, both in print and on the server;
- Handle meeting and training logistics;
- Help coordinate department events and activities;
- Fill in for the receptionist as needed;
- Carry out other tasks as required to keep the department running smoothly.
- College diploma in administration or another related field;
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered;
- Five to seven years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Must pass a background check.
- Subscribes to the Club’s values (children first, passion, empowerment, leadership and transparency);
- Meticulous, tactful and diplomatic;
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities;
- Positive, proactive and productive attitude;
- Strong writing skills;
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork.
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Work location: at Boucherville headquarters;
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Please send your résumé and cover letter.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.