GBi is looking for an Administrative Assistant to our Montreal office. The incumbent acts as administrative assistant in a building mechanics team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare various technical documents with Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project software;
- Correct, layout and assemble various engineering documents (service offerings, specifications, technical reports, submissions, project notes, activity reports, etc.);
- Execute general office work (tracking records, progress reports, letters, etc.);
- Archiving documents and reports produced during the monitoring work management mandate;
- Follow the documentation (project file, CV, form, etc);
- Compile various tables;
- Perform any other related duties deemed relevant to the position.
- Diploma of professional or college studies in secretarial work;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project;
- Have a minimum of 1 year and more experience in a similar position;
- Excellent aptitude review and correction of technical documents;
- To master perfectly the French language in spoken and written (English an asset);
- Ability to work in a team and have a dynamic personality;
- Sense of work organization and increased concern, detail, creativity, ability to handle stress and priorities, great flexibility, sense of initiative and autonomy.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a year-round summer schedule that allows for a better balance between work and personal life;
- To have competitive compensation;
- Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training throughout the year;
- Have an active social life in your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at