GBi is looking for an Administrative Assistant with consulting engineering experience for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The incumbent acts as an administrative assistant on a transportation team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare various technical documents with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project software;
- Perform correction, layout and assembly of various engineering documents (service offers, quotes, reports technical, submissions, project notes, activity reports, etc.);
- Perform general office work (tracking records, progress reports, letters, etc.);
- Archiving the documents and reports produced during the monitoring work management mandate;
- Follow up on the documentation (project file, CV, form, etc);
- Compile various tables.
- Diploma of professional or college studies in secretarial work
- Excellent knowledge of log Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project;
- 3 to 5 years and more experience in a similar position;
- Consulting engineering experience (asset);
- Excellent ability to review and correct technical documents;
- Possess knowledge of various forms and procedures of the MTQ (asset);
- Master the French language fluently. oral and written;
- Sense of work organization and increased concern, detail, creativity, ability to manage stress and priorities, great flexibility, sense of initiative and autonomy
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects
- Benefit a summer schedule to the year that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- To have a competitive remuneration;
- To have access to a complete group insurance and to a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life within your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic working environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position you are invited to apply at