Administrative assistant accounting profile in Boucherville
Permanent position 37.5
Totem-talented recruiter has been supporting its clients for more than 16 years in Greater Montreal.
Totem is a team of 20 specialists, which operates in the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT and legal.
We support our partners on a daily basis on recruitment projects temporary and permanent.
We are mandated by our partner located in Boucherville for an administrative assistant position
You will join a growing company that works in the field of the outdoor industry.
Under the supervision of the control their main responsibilities will be:
- Perform various tasks in collaboration with the controller (account payable and receivable etc);
- Provide administrative support (email, answer calls, reception) - Prepare and update various files; - Perform billing; - File and prepare various documents (slips checks, purchase orders etc)
- High school diploma or secretarial course;
- Accounting experience required; - One (1) year experience in administrative support; - Very good knowledge of French (spoken and written); - Bilingualism required both oral and written; - Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel,); - Ease computer systems learning; - Rigor and attention to detail; - Excellent sense of project management iorities and customer service; - Resourcefulness and organizational skills; - Team spirit.
What our partner offers:
- Permanent position
- 37.5 from Monday to Friday in person,
- A competitive salary in the market,
- A small cohesive team with a low turnover rate.
Want to know more or do you know someone who might be interested? so do not hesitate to contact Pierre-Loup directly by email at or at Lysiane Perret at
Looking forward to discussing with you!
Note: In this document, the feminine gender is used as generic and for the sole purpose of not overburdening the text .