DO YOU WANT TO DO MORE?
The Breakfast Club is looking for a bilingual, organized, versatile administrative assistant who is comfortable with interpersonal relations and communications. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Director of Programs for Eastern Canada and provide administrative support for all service activities.
Specifically, the Program Support Coordinator will:
- Manage the program management agenda and e-mails and produce their expense reports;
- Produce and monitor the quality of various documents such as letters, presentation documents, tracking tables, agreements and minutes of meetings;
- Coordinate all requests for external program information;
- Maintain the order of folders and documents on the service server;
- Organize the logistics of meetings and training;
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure proper service.
- College diploma in administration or other related field;
- A combination of equivalent education and relevant experience will be considered;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Essential bilingualism: excellent command of oral and written French and English;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro suite;
- Must complete a security and background check.
- Joining Club Values (Kids First, Passion, Accountability, Leadership and Transparency)
- Rigor, tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to manage multiple files at once and excellent priority management;
- Outstanding customer service and ease with interpersonal relationships;
- Positive, proactive and constructive attitude;
- Very good writing skills;
- Ability to work in a team and with a variety of stakeholders.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Permanent full-time position;
- The person chosen for this position will work at the head office located in Boucherville;
- 40 hours / week, Monday to Friday;
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note that the use of the masculine gender serves only to lighten the content of this document and is not intended to exclude applications.