Our client, a recognized company, is looking for an administrative assistant who will be ready to take part in new challenges in the humanitarian development team.
The person will work in Hybrid mode. The employer, located in the city center, offers a full range of benefits.
- maintain the business calendar
- Coordinate meetings and logistics of meetings
- Reply and route calls
- receive and sort mail
- Enter the data to the system and ensure it Compliance
- Check that the deadlines are followed
- prepare, transcribe and layout various documents (lists, reports, tables, etc.)
- Organize the ranking
- perform any other related tasks at the
- minimum 2 years in a position with similar functions
- French and English bilingualism, spoken and written
- good mastery of the ms office suite (advanced excel)
- courtesy and discretion
- efficiency and autonomy
- sense of the organization
- good relat IONNEL
- Ability to work under pressure
Thank you for your interest in this position, only people who have the profile sought by our client will be contacted. Thank you and we wish you the best chance in your research. The female genre is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.