Administrative Assistant in Health Law
8 years and more experience - Quebec
as a Administrative Assistant in Administrative Law in Quebec, you will have the unique opportunity
to collaborate closely with the members of your team and obtain responsibilities
real in the mandates.
Working at TCJ is surrounded by a multidisciplinary team composed of more than 150 lawyers, notaries and HR professionals, and have the means to reach the highest performance.
it you Will then be possible to evolve in an environment where innovation and legal technologies are at the foreground in searching for solutions adapted to our customers.
The difference TCJ, C ' is:
- a competitive remuneration;
- an Employer's contribution;
- an advantageous collective insurance program
- a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation and 13 holidays per year;
- u n varied training program and adapted to your professional development;
- Topic technology tools;
- Cooked dishes every week by our chefs, at least cost;
- But above all, the difference TCJ is a powerful, dedicated and inspiring work team!
Your involvement in the team:
You collaborate with a dynamic team of several professionals in carrying out the laws in health and administrative law. You will also have:
- Proceed to managing the calendars of the lawyers of the business unit;
- Ensure that the contacts of the different CISS and CIES are up to date in our different databases;
- Schedule conference calls and videoconferencing between lawyers and customers;
- Planning team meetings;
- order dinners during hearings;
- maintain the list of folders and orders of the day;
- Proceed to client billing;
- do the time entrances;
- produce expense allowances;
- achieve opening and closing Digital and physical folders.
- Manage the calendar and judicial timelines using the system reminder;
- Set meetings and conferences with the Court, customers and adverse parties;
- write a s letters and legal documents by ensuring compliance with legal procedures and grammatical use;
- transcribe dictations under electronic dictaphone;
- design different documents in formats Word, Excel, PPT (reports, tables, database, etc.);
- Make and manage the archiving of electronic and paper documents;
- work in collaboration with technicians and with the various transplants of the Court;
- perform different searches (plumits, registrar of companies and other).
You are a curious person, rigorous and organized? Here's what we are looking for:
- holds training in legal support or other related areas;
- has a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field;
- holds an excellent command of French, as much as in writing and oral;
- masters the software from the suite Office;
- is recognized for its organization, its sense of initiative and its ease of adaptation;
- works autonomously according to the objectives to be achieved;
- has the ability to manage stress and manyTimelines simultaneously;
The next steps: Do you think you are the pearl we are looking for? Send us your application by visiting our website, and discover at the same time the health law team.
You want to learn more about the position and challenges awaiting you ? Contact
Cindy Dubé , from our human resources team, who will be happy to talk about this opportunity.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our organization. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email or by phone.
Take note that, in this document, the use of the masculine to designate people N ' for other purposes than to lighten the text.