Are you recognized for your sense of organization, your speed of execution and your professionalism? Looking for a job in an environment like no other, right in the city center? We have the perfect job for you!
As your Administrative Assistant, your role will be to provide the necessary support to the Vice Presidency of Legal Affairs and the Vice President of Operations to ensure that it functions properly. You will participate in the management of the activities of these departments and will be an important asset in the implementation of good organizational and compliance practices within the company.
The position is based in Montreal.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain an efficient filing system for the company’s contractual and legal records and documents;
- Ensure the administrative management of the contracts;
- Maintain and update various registers (litigation, complaints, updates, trademarks);
- Participate in the preparation, in French and English, and in the distribution of documents intended internally and externally;
- Ensure the follow-up and the coordination of files entrusted to external firms as well as the fees payable with regard to these files;
- Track ongoing projects according to established timelines;
- Review certain advertising materials to ensure compliance with company policies;
- Write and track correspondence and pending files;
- Provide support to various stakeholders for updating resolutions, annual reports, etc .;
- Manage calendars, expense accounts and timesheets;
- Organize internal and external meetings and make hotel and car rental bookings as needed;
- Perform other related duties in your area of expertise.
To be part of the team, you must have:
- DEP or ASP in secretarial work;
- Excellent command of French and English both spoken and written;
- Very good knowledge of the technology environments and software of the Microsoft Office suite;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
To be good with us you must have:
- A great organizational capacity and a good sense of priorities;
- Good judgment and rigor in all respects;
- The sense of detail and being meticulous;
- A very great sense of confidentiality;
- Ability to work independently and as a team and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- A great motivation, a sense of initiative and a desire for accomplishment within a company.
What’s waiting for you:
- A motivating team and a dynamic atmosphere;
- The chance to work in a company whose brand relies on exceptional sympathy capital in Quebec;
- A job that has impact! You will have the opportunity to actively contribute to various projects and showcase your expertise;
- An office in downtown Montreal easily accessible by metro and bus;
- An integration process to quickly familiarize you with your work environment and services;
- A group insurance program paid in part by the employer and an allowancefor sports, because your health is important to us;
- Exclusive discounts for our employees.