administrative assistant, marketing
Permanent station 35h
Totem-talented recruiter has been accompanying customers for more than 16 Years on Greater Montreal.
Totem, it is a team of 20 specialists, who operates on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT and legal.
We accompany our partners on a daily basis on temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
You will integrate an organization responsible for promoting and supervising a profession in Quebec
The holder of the position is responsible for attending 3 directors:
- Under the responsibility of the management, update and managing the sections of the websites;
- lay pages and revise various documents;
- Coordinate various events and follow up on Near guests;
- Prepare requests, reports, perform quality control before transmission;
- Provide logistical and administrative support to management and plan travel;
- Preparation of equipment required for events;
- performs the assembly and validation of electronic shipments under its responsibility, quality assurance tests, approval process, final shipment and The monitoring of related data;
- collaborates with the team and provides administrative support during peak periods;
- Participate in special projects and management events;
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of processes, tools and forms, document management and management of management for management;
- performs any other related tasks.
- Professional degree diploma (DEP) in secretarial
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a position with similar functions and responsibilities
Qualities and skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of French
- Very good knowledge of French and English
- Excellent Master of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Editical and Diffusion Software
- Agility and Innovation
- Decision making
- work quality
- meaning of the organization
- Time job full of 35 hours weeks with possibility of teleworking
- Flexible schedule
- Pension fund
- Collective insurance
- Syndicated position
You want to know more or you know someone who could be Interested? So do not hesitate to contact us by email at or in Lysiane Perret at or by phone at 514 954 3883 # 226 / # 238
Looking forward to exchanging with you!