Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent must have strong knowledge in the construction field to ensure efficient and quality administrative support for all tasks and activities related to the completion of projects.
He works in close collaboration with the members of the Project Office for a major construction project.
Details of responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support and updating of various correspondence, tables, reports, briefs, projects, forms and other documents corresponding to the management of a construction project;
- Issue and send letters of invitation to tender;
- Prepare animated and graphic representations according to established needs and objectives;
- Compose and write various correspondences or any other relevant documents based on verbal instructions;
- Follow up and prepare the d documentation required for the meeting (agenda, minutes, attendance list);
- Organize and convene the various meetings of the project team;
- Perform the entry various data required by the Project Office;
- Receive and route telephone calls and messages;
- Receive, open, sort and forward mail from the Project Office;
- Open and prepare files and regularly scan and classify documents according to the document management policy in force;
- Perform all other related tasks at the request of members of the 'project team.
- Completed high school diploma;
- DEP in secretarial or equivalent, an asset ;
- Two (2) years of experience as an administrative assistant and five (5) years of experience for construction projects;
- Dactylog raffia (45 net words / minute);
- Ability to work with documents and acronyms associated with the construction field (QRT, DDC, ODC, plans and specifications, etc.);
- ASP construction card, an asset;
- Excellent French grammar and text writing;
- Knowledge of Suite Office software (Word, Excel intermediate, Power Point, Outlook, Visio );
- Ability to work in a matrix structure project team;
- Ability to enter data;
- Initiative and d 'autonomy;
- Great concern for confidentiality.
This position is temporary for a period of 5 years.