Our client, a pharmaceutical group, is looking for an administrative assistant for his team. This is a temporary mandate, under the responsibility of the Deputy Vice President Purchasing and Marketing .
- write, revise and correct some documents and connections
- provide administrative support to the team in place
- receive and sort the physical mail and electronic
- Translate some documents
- Reply and filter calls
- Enter data to the system
- Update the database and ensure documentation of any changes
- Organize meetings, dating
- provide support in special project coordination
- manage and provide solutions to complaints
- perform any other related tasks
- coordinate and communicate the Markdown program and opening sales.
- dec in office automation
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Good mastery of French and English both orally and in writing
- Minutie, rigor, and direction of the organization
- Excellent communication capacity
- excellent Writing capabilities
- good relations
- ease with technological tools
- sense of the initiative
- Ability to meet tight timelines
- Team Spirit
you match this description? So apply now by sending your CV to
Thank you for your interest in this position; Only people who own the profile sought by our client will be contacted.
Note: In this document, the female genre is used as generic and for the sole purpose of not weighing the text.