Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The consulting engineering firm Bouthillette Parizeau specializes in building. Our employees are passionate about and integrate the principles of sustainable development into all of our projects in order to help save the planet. His audacious and avant-garde achievements have earned him an enviable reputation underlined by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
We are currently looking for an e Administrative Assistant / Receptionist for our Longueuil office.
Do you want to start or continue your career in administrative support in a renowned company? Do you want to support a team of dedicated and passionate professionals? Do you care about your customers? Would you like to surpass yourself in a job where the tasks are diversified? You are the person we need!
- Routing phone calls
- Welcome customers and visitors
- Write, review and lay out various documents such as letters, reports and quotes
- Organize and coordinate meetings and other internal and external activities
- Edit various documents, such as service offers and construction documents
- Make photocopies, scan and classify documents
- Manage the movement of the team for projects outside of Greater Montreal (booking airline tickets, hotel, bus, train and others)
- Manage office equipment (inventories, orders) and ensure calls to service
- Other administrative tasks
- Hold training in office automation / administration or relevant experience
- Having solid coordination skills and resourcefulness
- Have strong communication and customer service skills
- Be independent, versatile and have a good sense of initiative
- Be able to manage stress well
- Have a good sense of organization and an ability to cope with changing priorities
- Excellent command of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of French (both oral and written)
- Very good command of English (both oral to written)
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly working environment in full growth
- A flexible summer schedule all year round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent supervision through a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the midst of work
We thank the people who offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.