At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for an administrative coordinator or administrative coordinator to join the Transportation Division team as part of the extension project. of the Blue Line.
The person will be based full-time at the project office located at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will enable you to surpass yourself
- Under the supervision of the administrative and logistic head, you will:
- Define a plan for fulfilling the mandate entrusted to it
- Coordinate the fulfillment of the mandate (administrative, logistics, filing, documentation)
- Prepare a change management plan for the mandate;
- Ensure communication and follow-up with the teams;
- Define and ensure the deployment of change management strategies;
- Ensure control and compliance of processes during the course of the course. e implementing the mandate;
- Leading or participating in team meetings;
- Optimizing work methods and procedures to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the project
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders
- What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Have a university education in administration, communication or any other related discipline;
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in administrative coordination;
- Analytical capacity, leadership, priority management;
- Discernment, sense of organization and autonomy;
- Excellent command of the Office Suite and the French language.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is being promoted;
- The success of our employees is recognized
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continually grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access program. Employment Equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.