ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (VE) - 35h - Montreal
Totem-recruiter of talent has been supporting its clients for more than 16 years in Greater Montreal.
Totem is a team of 20 specialists who work on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT, legal and construction.
We support our partners on a daily basis with temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our partner located in Montreal for an administrative coordinator position
You will join a reputable accounting firm located in Montreal.
So don't wait any longer and apply for the offer below !
Organization and responsibility of the position:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Correct and print financial statements and cover letters
- Print T1, T2, T3, T5 tax returns and assemble the documentation to be given to the client
- Carry out electronic TED sending of T2 1 C17 and others
- Supervise the computer network
- Prepare for the daily backup of computer data
- Elaborate updating software, applications and workstations with the network administrator
- Perform file scanning, audit, mission and compilation
- Manage the list of computer equipment used by staff
- Manage the list of renewal of computer equipment
And why not you?
- You have a DEP or DEC in office automation that or in administration
- You have two years of experience in an accounting firm an asset
- You have an excellent knowledge of Caseware / Caseview software
- You have an excellent command of the office pack
- You have an excellent command of management software archives
- You have perfect communication in French
What our partner offers:
- Permanent position
- 35h from Monday to Friday with the possibility of teleworking
- A competitive salary in the market up to 56k / year
- Flexible hours
- A small cohesive team with a low turnover rate
- Continuing education
- Collective insurance 50% shared with the 'employer
- Voluntary retirement savings scheme
Want to know more or do you know someone who might be interested? so do not hesitate to contact us by email at or at Lysiane Perret at or by phone at 514 954 3883 # 226 / # 238
Looking forward to discussing with you!