Our client is looking for an Administrative Officer ; possessing:
- Sense of organization and customer service oriented;
- Prodon's advanced knowledge;
- Rigor and meticulousness.
The function of the Administrative Officer is to ensure the effective use of the Foundation's database, its maintenance and its optimal use so as to facilitate and improve the organization's actions in the area of collection of donations. The incumbent works under the supervision of the Funding Directorate, but also collaborates with the directors of the various programs and their employees. Through this job, you will actively contribute to financing and also increase the Foundation's reputation among the general public.
More details on responsibilities:
ProDon database management (70%):
- Perform backups and maintain the database by making the necessary changes based on the information received;
- Perform the complete processing of donations: billing, tracking payments, issuing tax receipts and letters of thanks, mailing and / or emailing;
- Bill for the purchase of sponsorships and tickets for benefit events;
- Keep track of pledge follow-ups (monthly reminders);
- Check the data entry technician's data entry two to three times a month and produce the bank deposit report;
- Prepare various donor history reports in support of the funding manager.
Administrative support from the Foundation (30%):
- Manage invoice coding and sending to our accounting firm in collaboration with the Assistant to the Management;
- Ensure the scanning and recording of checks and invoices;
- Provide administrative support for accounting.
The ideal candidate:
- It's organized and rigorous;
- It offers a human and friendly customer service, focused on the needs of donors;
- He is in control of himself and able to manage his stress;
- At ease with technology in general;
- A changing work environment and an open-plan office stimulate it;
- He speaks well, both orally and in writing, and is bilingual.
- Mastery of the Office Suite;
- Prodon Advanced Knowledge ;
- He has a college or university degree in administration, or other relevant fields.
- Have a minimum experience of 2 years or more in a similar position.
- 5-day work week, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day;
- A stimulating environment involving changing priorities.