The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Provide administrative support to the professional and technical staff of the unit, including performing work related to the capture and use of data in computer systems as well as office automation, auditing, accounting and in accordance with the Company's regulatory framework.
- Possess a diploma of professional studies in secretarial or accounting (each year of missing schooling can be compensated by two (2) years of work experience deemed relevant) and have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience related to awards.
- Have general knowledge of office attire.
- Have a good knowledge of computer software appropriate for assignments (Word, Excel).
- Be methodical at work.
- Have a sense of human relations.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Have a good team spirit.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
Compensation: from $ 21.47 to $ 25.16
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than May 23, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.