(Work place: Val d'Or)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05The person in this position supports and assists the manager in carrying out various administrative support, operational and coordination activities for the Signature Service.Are you known for getting things done, and would you like to be part of a new wealth management business model?Are you comfortable with the idea of working in an innovative context where teamwork is key?If so, this challenge is for you!
The Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Nord-du-Québec Signature Service is the result of the grouping of the 7 caisses in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Nord-du-Québec regions. The Signature Service will have its primary business office in Val d’Or, with business offices in Amos, Chibougamau, La Sarre, Rouyn-Noranda and Ville-Marie.
The Signature Service team of experts responds to the specific needs of members by providing comprehensive, integrated, distinctive and exclusive services, taking complete charge of members’ financial needs.
If you want to contribute to the success of Signature Service, apply to join this great team!
- Assist and support the Signature Service manager in day-to-day operations and in retrieving information, carrying out business processes and using information systems.
- Take charge of and help organize the logistics for various events and activities (e.g., visibility, donations and sponsorships, team meetings, committees, training sessions, conference calls, travel, public relations).
- Prepare for and attend various meetings, including those of the Management Committee. Take minutes and follow up with any business that arises. Coordinate the delivery of files to the various committees.
- Carry out various administrative tasks related to internal management (e.g., sales tracking, dashboards, expense account monitoring, employee files, performance evaluations, budgeting) and perform various secretarial duties, including drafting, formatting, updating, creating and performing linguistic revision of information documents.
Other working conditions
- Workplace: Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Nord-du-Québec Signature Service, located in Val d'Or
- Schedule: by day, but sometimes in the evening
- Number of available jobs : 1
- Diploma of professional studies in secretarial
- At least three years of experience as an administrative assistant
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in French spelling and grammar
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of service standards
- Knowledge of budgeting systems
- Knowledge of web tools, office applications and reports
Proficient in advanced English and French (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Complexity, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
602, 3e Avenue Val-d'Or