Our business relationships and those built with our employees are based on the customer experience. We make it our mission. We rely on self-improvement, teamwork, openness and respect.
We are proud to be an inclusive, inclusive company where every individual is considered in its entirety.
For you, teamwork, openness, respect and self-transcendence are values that you share, know that we highlight them.
The person is responsible for ensuring the invoicing of the various services and equipment. It ensures compliance with agreements, standards and the profitability of contracts, repurchases and financing equipment sold. She oversees the annual inventory taking in collaboration with the Administrative Director. Finally, she supervises a work team. It verifies the accuracy of supplier invoices related to purchase orders, and ensures the approval of invoices.
- Competitive salary
- Family structure
- Stable day schedule
- Group insurance plan paid 50% by the employer
- 3 sick leave and 2 paid paid days
- Possibility of joining with the FTQ to an RRSP
- Social activities
- A growing environment
- Free parking
- Workplace easily accessible by major highways
- Full-time position 37.5 hrs / week
Nature of role:
Ensure that billing is done on time and is representative of contracts
Make sure to update the various tools and have the necessary equipment for the proper functioning of the company
Ensure that computer inventories are representative of physical inventories
Ensuring sales, leasing and service contracts are in compliance
Help monitor the financial health of the company in collaboration with the assistant controller
Oversee administrative staff to provide departmental service and operations
- DEC in Business Administration, Management or Related Discipline
- Very good knowledge of legal standards at the level of contracts
- Very good knowledge of different leasing finance principles
- Very good knowledge of the principles related to inventory management and procurement
- Good knowledge of personnel management principles
- Mastery of Microsoft suite software
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Knowledge of the E-Automate software (a great asset)
* Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.
* The use of the masculine aims to lighten the text