Aligo is a company that promotes university research and aims to create economic wealth by maximizing the chances of success in the technological transfer of inventions and innovations from several universities in Quebec, namely the University of Quebec. in Montreal, Concordia University, École de technologie supérieure, University of Quebec in Rimouski, University of Quebec in Trois-Rivières, University of Quebec in Abitibi-Témiscamingue, University of Quebec in Outaouais , McGill University, Université de Sherbrooke and Bishop's University.
The technology transfer process involves transferring a usable research result to a company or any other type of market player socioeconomic. Aligo provides its academic partners and their affiliated entities with financial and human resources to accelerate and facilitate the commercialization of high-potential technologies free of third party rights. Through its knowledge of the industry and its network, Aligo thus contributes to the efforts already in place in the ecosystem in order to promote the emergence of spin-offs and the competitiveness of existing companies through the transfer of intellectual property which can take different forms.
Our office located in downtown Montreal offers our staff modern work areas. Our organization evolves in a friendly working atmosphere that allows our employees to stand out and surpass themselves. In addition, we offer a range of attractive benefits, including the possibility of working from home.
For more information on Aligo Innovation, please visit:.
The Aligo Innovation management seeks to fill the position of administration technician - legal sector. This is a regular full time 5 day position (40 hours per week). The work schedule may vary from time to time depending on meetings, events held or according to the needs of the organization.
- Environment dynamic workplace, at the heart of innovation and new technologies
- Enviable working conditions and environment
- Group insurance (after 3 months)
Under the direction of the President and Chief Executive Officer and under the coordination of legal counsel, the administrative technician will be responsible for:
- Enter data and keep the contract and intellectual property database up to date;
- Ensure meticulous monitoring of deadlines (maturity, renewal , business decision, etc.)
- Maintain the files and registers for which she is responsible;
- Prepare and enter legal documents on the computer
- Review and re-read documents and correspondence to verify that they comply with legal procedures;
- Compose, write and format legal letters, some to be approved by legal counsel;
- Establish and maintain filing systems, according to principles established for management of documents and legal procedures;
- Work closely with business development managers
- Participate in the development of the filing system and document management (scanning, tree structure and classification of electronic documents and classification on paper)
- DEP / AEC / DEC in office automation;
- French and English, spokenand writing;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
- Experience updating databases.
- Legal technique
- Knowledge of Inteum software and CRM
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Superior ability to work in a team, autonomy, rigor, initiative, professionalism
- Recognized for having dynamism, speed of execution, and an ability to work under pressure and manage priorities ;
- Knowledge of the intellectual property field
Start of work: immediate