(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a product administration advisor, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts. You advise and assist clients and partners and develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
More specifically, you will conduct due diligence and reviews of client files. You will support account managers and clients in establishing a business relationship with the Fédération des Caisses Desjardins du Québec. You will respond to ad hoc information requests from account managers and clients regarding Know Your Client (KYC) documentation and current regulations. Lastly, you will process information relating to correspondent banks, commercial mortgages, and treasury products.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : 2020-10-09
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of corporate and banking law
- Knowledge of financial products (lines of credit, term loans, bank syndication, business chequing accounts, remote deposit service, term deposits, etc.)
- Understanding of KYC procedures and money laundering and tax evasion regulations
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal