(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a business intelligence advisor, you help develop and use tools and methods to collect, compile, model and restore the organization’s physical and non-physical data to establish governance, help decisionmakers understand the big picture and inform decisions. You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
The mandate of the Client Insight, Payment and Financing Department is to act as a leader in developing knowledge about members/clients through analyses and data leveraging for the marketing strategy and manufacturers so as to support strategic and operational decision making.
- Serve as an expert advisor by supporting the marketing strategies and manufacturing teams.
- Develop, manage and track key marketing and manufacturing indicators.
- Use analytics to determine the causes of client actions and make the necessary recommendations.
- Maintain and develop analytical tools, visualization tools, and internal and external databases required for client insight.
- Leverage the use of member/client data.
- Ensure data stewardship for data under our responsibility.
- Manage the productions, publications and one-off requests of the marketing strategy and manufacturing teams.
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Develop and help implement objectives, solutions and action plans
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of SAS and Tableau (an asset)
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal