(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a business intelligence advisor, you help develop and use tools and methods to collect, compile, model and restore the organization’s physical and non-physical data to establish governance, help decisionmakers understand the big picture and inform decisions. You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Provide clients with advice, help them identify their needs, and produce various reports.
- Actively help develop execution strategies and analyze, design and document programs and databases. Help develop, code and test them.
- Modernize, develop, implement, update and use tools and processes specific to your field.
- Analyze information, conduct studies, develop and make recommendations, and design dashboards.
- Help develop and update measurement tools, overall performance indicators, policies, processes and programs in support of your unit’s strategic projects and initiatives.
- Oversee the operation of databases.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
- Experience in SAS and SQL programming
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Familiarity with FMCDI
- Knowledge of data warehouses
- Experience in data design and modelling
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal