(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a management information advisor, you help extract data and produce reports and indicators for the organization by developing and administering information systems. You analyze and adapt management systems based on the organization’s changing needs. You advise and assist clients and partners and develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
More specifically, as an advisor, human resources management information, you produce various reports and dashboards in Power BI in order to use HR indicators and measurements. You also create and update operational reports in Workday.
- Analyze needs and requests and respond to common user questions about management information tools
- Analyze reports on your unit’s processes, identify impacts and propose solutions
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Help develop and implement solutions, policies, programs and action plans
- Document and update procedures, requests and reports.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : January 14, 2022
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Expertise in analyzing and establishing management indicators
- Knowledge of software customization
- Knowledge of object-oriented databases
- Expertise in creating reports and dashboards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of human resources (an asset)
- Knowledge of Workday software (an asset)
- Knowledge of advanced anaytics (an asset)
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal