(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As Advisor – IT Service Management Tools Governance, you will be responsible for monitoring and planning work on the tools supporting the IT service management process and the alignment of activities and operations with business models and organizational structures from an operational efficiency standpoint.You will assume a leadership role when interacting with various stakeholders on files and projects requiring innovative, strategic and complex input and development. The nature of the files will require in-depth and extensive expertise in your specialized field. You will serve as a specialized advisor and subject matter expert in your field, and act as a contact and coach for decision-making bodies.You will contribute to the establishment and development of strategic planning and monitoring, follow-up of upgrade and performance plans, target setting and identification of opportunities to improve tools supporting IT service management as a whole.You will take on a leadership and influencer role when interacting with the various stakeholders on files and projects that involve innovative, interdepartmental strategic and complex input and development. To that end, you will help develop and recommend strategic orientations and positionings for tools supporting IT service management as a whole. The nature of the files requires in-depth and extensive expertise in your field.
- Monitor product markets.
- Oversee the development and updating of policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit’s strategic projects and mandates.
- Establish the roadmap for upgrades to IT service management tools, supporting the process upgrade plan, in collaboration with process owners and POs as well as tools development and operations teams.
- Oversee activities pertaining to prioritization of IT service management tools.
- Properly communicate with stakeholders to ensure adherence to the prioritization process and adherence to product upgrades.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and present findings, action plans and required recommendations.
- Serve as a resource person to ensure continuing improvement, implementation and maintenance of IT service management tools.
- Ensure the stability and performance of IT service management tools to meet users’ needs.
- Identify and analyze major problems and issues. Establish diagnoses and make recommendations to those involved.
- Ensure a monitoring role so as to understand and anticipate trends taking place in your field of expertise and make recommendations.
- Represent Desjardins Group’s position when reaching agreements with partners or external organizations.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Hold ITIL Expert and PMP certifications (assets)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Advanced proficiency in IT service management tool software from Microfocus (formerly HPE Software)
- Understanding of the development and system support processes
- Knowledge of the IT service management tools market
- Knowledge of Agile project planning tools, such as Jira
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal