(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a management information advisor, you help extract data and produce reports and indicators for the organization by developing and administering information systems. You analyze and adapt management systems based on the organization’s changing needs. You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Advise your clients to help them identify their management information needs and produce reports
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Analyze reports on your unit’s processes, identify impacts and propose solutions
- Develop, implement, update and operate management tools and processes specific to your line of business
- Help develop and update overall performance indicators and measurement tools as well as policies, processes and programs that support your unit’s strategic projects and initiatives.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
- Experience in operational excellence
- Experience in business continuity and budget monitoring (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of senior management’s information needs
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Engagement, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal