(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The mission of the Administrative and Regulatory Solutions Department is to support Desjardins Group’s Wealth Management Advisory Services Division networks achieve their business objectives by helping them develop, implement and use business solutions (technological, administrative, regulatory and operational) that are simple, people-focused, modern and high-performance, for the benefit of Desjardins members and clients. This means supporting the various brokerage and private wealth management networks and playing a central role in the different projects, deliverables, and operational and regulatory changes as well as in certain administrative activities. The activities are primarily related to securities.As an operational efficiency advisor, you help design and improve business processes and operations based on business models and organizational structures to boost operational efficiency. You advise and assist clients and partners and recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Help build business models and identify opportunities and initiatives for developing and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Help develop systems, tools, methods and other means to support operational efficiency.
- Prioritize IT requests from various sectors based on a set of value creation criteria.
- Handle requests and submit recommendations.
- Contribute to the various stages of development of a project.
- Establish the means to monitor established performance indicators.
- Map processes, and establish and analyze gaps between current and optimal processes.
- Support the definition of change management strategies, organizational model development and space planning needs.
- Help develop roll-out strategies and ensure the transfer of knowledge to various stakeholders.
- Document client processes, operations, methods and procedures using specialized tools.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of securities (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of the AS400, OSS-IBM and FIS systems (an asset)
- Intermediate proficiency in spoken and written English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
1170, rue Peel Montréal