(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a senior business intelligence advisor, you help develop and use tools and methods to collect, compile, model and restore the organization’s physical and non-physical data to establish governance, help decisionmakers understand the big picture and inform decisions. You lead development projects and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty area. You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential. You serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
The mandate of the Client Insight, Payment and Financing Department is to act as a leader in developing knowledge about members/clients through analyses and data leveraging for the marketing strategy and manufacturers so as to support strategic and operational decision making.
- Serve as an expert advisor by supporting the marketing strategies and manufacturing teams.
- Develop, manage and track key marketing and manufacturing indicators.
- Use analytics to determine the causes of client actions and make the necessary recommendations.
- Maintain and develop analytical tools, visualization tools, and internal and external databases required for client insight.
- Leverage the use of member/client data.
- Ensure data stewardship for data under our responsibility.
- Manage the productions, publications and one-off requests of the marketing strategy and manufacturing teams.
- Advise your clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic projects and initiatives.
- Develop and update policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit’s strategic projects and initiatives.
- Identify, analyze and diagnose major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies.
- Represent your unit before decision-making bodies.
- Represent Desjardins Group’s position when making agreements with external partners and organizations.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of SAS and Tableau (an asset)
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal