(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As Senior Advisor, Marketing Automation and Measurement, you will support the development and use of tools and methods for collecting, compiling, modelling and restoring the organization’s physical and non-physical data to establish governance, help decision-makers understand the big picture and inform decisions. More specifically, you will target and measure the performance of marketing advisory strategies. You will oversee process development and promote the automation tools within the team. You will help automate advice via the various channels and recommend improvements based on data and quantitative analysis of strategies. Note that this job position will be dedicated to the P&C Insurance sector.You lead development projects and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty area. You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential. You serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.This job position is specifically for the P&C Insurance sector.
- Implement marketing advisory strategies by orchestrating and automating personalized advice (campaigns, products, services, notices, alerts) through multichannel client targeting.
- Institute a learning approach using testing in accordance with industry best practices to implement multichannel targeted-marketing advisory strategies.
- Measure the performance of marketing advice, issue recommendations for improvement and communicate results.
- Take part in working groups and carry out exploratory and quantitative analyses to define marketing segments and their deployment within the distribution networks.
- Compile information on interactions with clients from different source systems, carry out analyses of omnichannel client paths and suggest areas for improvement.
- Serve as an intermediary between the Marketing Administrative Department, the different distribution channels and suppliers for the initiatives assigned to you.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : 2020-07-31
- Work location: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business intelligence, statistics or other related field
- At least six years of relevant experience, including three to five years in implementing targeting processes and campaign metrics (Web, emails, direct marketing and telemarketing)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS.
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English (level 4).
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal