(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As Agent, Customer Contact Centre, Group Retirement Savings, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts.You assume various responsibilities and carry out administrative, office or other activities needed to meet your unit’s operational objectives and requirements, in accordance with established standards, practices and detailed guidelines. As such, your ability to focus on results is critical.You provide support in the processing and analysis of information that is unusual or specific to your field. You help resolve issues, capitalizing on your adaptability as needed. You also contribute to the development and improvement of work methods and procedures.We are currently seeking a customer service professional for our Montreal Contact Centre to provide timely, courteous and professional service to plan members.You respond to telephone requests by providing specific information on our various retirement products and services.If you have training in customer service, finance or insurance, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and knowledge.The Contact Centre is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday. No late evenings or weekends!
- Respond to client requests for information about specialized products, which entails reviewing requests, researching solutions and making recommendations. Provide information about the policies, programs and processes in your field
- Identify and analyze client complaints, recommend solutions and follow up as needed
- Analyze, produce and revise reports and statistics. Carry out administrative, operational and quality control measures, following up as needed
- Help develop and implement work processes and methods for your unit.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on Décember 3, 2021
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English (cote 5)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
1253, avenue McGill College Montréal
DSF-ERC-SEPB 575 Bureau