(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06Agent, Customer Contact Centre, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts.You perform administrative, office and other tasks to help your unit achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with the general standards, practices and guidelines in place. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.You help process and analyze information and solve problems, tailoring your approach as needed. You also help develop and improve work methods and procedures.
- Respond to client requests for information about specialized products, which entails reviewing requests, researching solutions and making recommendations. Provide information about the policies, programs and processes in your field
- Identify and analyze client complaints, recommend solutions and follow up as needed
- Analyze, produce and revise reports and statistics. Carry out administrative, operational and quality control measures, following up as needed
- Help develop and implement work processes and methods for your unit.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English (level 5)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
1253, avenue McGill College Montréal
DSF-ERC-SEPB 575 Bureau