The Office of the Town of Laval's mission is to help the citizens who use the ombudsman to resolve their disputes with the city of Laval. This mission also includes the improvement of services.
To support this mission, the office is currently looking for a:
agent (e) Coordination of complaints
Description of the extension
Under the supervision of the Town of Laval's ombudsman, the holder participates in the proper functioning of the complaints process or citizens' requests in addition to supporting the Ombudsman in the daily administrative activities of the office and contributes Significantly with current operations.
He runs and accompanies the citizens in their requests. The holder acts as a liaison officer between the various internal and external stakeholders of the office. He accompanies and assists the ombudsman in the management of the files and follows the follow-up.
The coordinating complaints officer directs the applicants to the municipal service concerned when the appeals made available to citizens by the 'municipal administration have not been exhausted or when they must be oriented towards the appropriate resource.
In collaboration with the administrative support manager, he manages the current and confidential correspondences, takes the measures necessary for their transmission or receipt, determines the processing priority and monitors it. It supports different administrative tasks.
- hold a bachelor's degree in administration or Other relevant area;
- have 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in a field related to the settlement of conflict, complaint processing or other related field;
- have excellent mastery French and English, oral and writing;
- have excellent interpersonal communications, active listening and ability to establish and maintain working relationships and Effective partnerships with various stakeholders and interest groups;
- be able to show judgment, discernment, discretion integrity and empathy.
Here's what we offer you:
- a competitive overall compensation;
Please apply online before the 1st o Cable 2021 by visiting our website:
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality into employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process