(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As a product administration agent, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts.You perform clerical and administrative tasks to support your unit’s day-to-day operations and help it achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with the detailed guidelines in place. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.You respond to common administrative and operational questions and handle requests for general information, tailoring your approach as needed.
General Information on the Position
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : December 31, 2021
- Number of job available : 1
- Carry out administrative tasks, including document collection, entry, compilation, coding and transcription. Distribute, process and file documents
- Provide information about your unit’s day-to-day operations
- Check data in the system and correct it as needed
- Communicate with practitioners to obtain and verify information.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
1150, rue de Claire-Fontaine Québec