(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As a product administration agent, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts.You perform clerical and administrative tasks to support your unit’s day-to-day operations and help it achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with the detailed guidelines in place. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.You respond to common administrative and operational questions and handle requests for general information, tailoring your approach as needed.
The Individual Insurance Contract Administration Department is looking for a product administration agent to join its evening team! Are you known for being rigorous, versatile and proactive?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Specifically, you will be responsible for preparing acknowledgements, entering address changes, filling out various forms, opening the mail, entering changes to insurance information, etc.
- Carry out administrative tasks, including document collection, entry, compilation, coding and transcription. Distribute, process and file documents
- Provide information about your unit’s day-to-day operations
- Check data in the system and correct it as needed
- Communicate with practitioners to obtain and verify information.
Other working condition
- Schedule: 30-hour week, evening work schedule between 4 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Job type: Temporary – Scheduled end date: December 1, 2019 (5 months with possibility of extension)
- Possibility of getting an evening premium
- Number of jobs available: 3
- High school diploma
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal