(Work place: Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a product administration agent, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts.You perform administrative, office and other tasks and processes to help your unit achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with the detailed directives in place. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.You help process and analyze information related to your line of work, solve problems and prepare recommendations, tailoring your approach as needed. You help users use tools and systems effectively.
General Information on the Position
- Carry out the unit’s operational and administrative processes
- Analyze, produce and revise reports and statistics. Carry out administrative, operational and quality control measures, following up as needed
- Carry out administrative tasks, including data entry, extraction, processing, compilation and coding
- Provide information about the policies, programs and processes in your field
- Prepare and revise presentations and related documents
Other working conditions
Temporary work : scheduled to end on September 6, 2022
Number of jobs available : 5
College diploma in a related field
A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Innovation
200, rue des Commandeurs Lévis