(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As an attendant - administrative, you provide administrative and operational support to the organization. You strive to maximize operational productivity. This may include working in one or more sub-specialties, such as data entry, data processing and verification of database data integrity.You perform clerical and administrative tasks to support your unit’s day-to-day operations and help it achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with the detailed guidelines in place. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.You respond to common administrative and operational questions and handle requests for general information, tailoring your approach as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks, including document collection, entry, compilation, coding and transcription. Distribute, process and file documents
- Provide information about your unit’s day-to-day operations
- Help prepare presentations and related documents
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : 2020-10-17
- Schedule : Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
- Reach a speed of 3,000 keystrokes per hour with 90% accuracy
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Ensures accountability, Situational adaptability
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal